Hi, I’m Kathryn. Author, educator & gentle, joyful Stoic!
What I’ve been doing:
- Attending Writers’ Gathering D&G, 14-16 May.
- Getting up close and personal with Lauren McMenemy in London Writers’ Salon.
- Chatting about creativity, Stoicism, and the Stoicon-x: Practical Paths to Flourishing event on Simon Drew’s The Practical Stoic Podcast.
- Live daily meditative writing sessions through 9 May at the Stay At Home! Lit Fest.
- Presenting my Copywork for Creative Practice workshop 9 May LIVE on the Stay At Home! Lit Fest Instagram account.
- Leading my monthly Goal Setting with the Stoics workshop.
- Hosting Writers’ Hour on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 8 am BST.
- Talking with Stoic women on my new The Stoic Salon Podcast.
- Co-organising the first-ever women’s conference on Stoicism: Stoicon-x Women: Practical Paths to Flourishing.
- Developing another “Journaling with the Stoics” workshop for June 6. See what I mean by Stoic Journaling. Attend in June.
- Reading and working through The Listening Path by Julia Cameron.
- Reading Sherry Tolputt’s The Feral Women’s Institute.
Life is short. Have an affair. With your writing.
Contact me about my big magical playdates to reignite your creativity, reimagine your purpose, & use ancient wisdom to thrive.
What I’m curious about:
Cultivating a philosophy of life that helps me flourish as a writer, human, and planet dweller.
Coming soon: Newsletter, blog posts, worksheets, Live content, workshops.
Starting to focus on writing for activism, narrative change. Key interests: women and the midlife, animals, vegan living, reducing my impact on the planet before I go.
Coming soon: Storydarity writing for narrative change
Being aware of my mortality, gentle contemplation of death to intensify life, end-of-life planning facilitation.
Coming soon: The Death Salon end-of-life planning workshops, death writing, memoir, legacy writing courses.
Striving for excellence in the craft but also writing for wellness.
Coming soon: The Story Salon, meditative writing, therapeutic writing, legacy writing, write your story before you go.